Manage episode 292708699 series 2916266
Marie Schacht joins Will Mannon and me on the Future of Education club to discuss her experience building and scaling AltMBA. We discuss the strategies that AltMBA employs to teach its students critical business and leadership skills in a completely remote environment.
Part 1: What is AltMBA
- Advantages over self-paced
- How your course design sets students up for success:
- Live sessions
- Examples of transformational outcomes
Part 2: Enabling Project-Based Learning in a Remote Setting
- Leveraging peer learning
- Live group learning
- Specific lessons learned or surprises from scaling AltMBA
Part 3: Future of Business Education
- What is the future of MBAs? Will more programs go remote?
- How does an MBA hold up against Y Combinator or similar startup accelerators?