Teaching Our Children the Value of Healthy Relationships and Setting Boundaries in Love with Corey Bertrand
Manage episode 186301294 series 1531249
In this episode licensed professional counselor is once again joined by Cory Bertrand, another professional counselor and staff member at Community Counseling Associates.
As they discuss healthy relationships, topics are covered such as:
- Understanding the difference between giving, taking and mutuality in friendships
- Sharing or giving away Toya, clothes and other Items going in and out of your home
- The 5 love languages and how we give and receive them
- Using different strengths to bless one another
- The skill of speaking the truth in love (Eph 4:15)
- Speaking and hearing "no" in relationships
- Reaching out when experiencing a season of busyness
The conversation closes with prayer suggestions regarding character, resilience, discernment, and mutuality in relationship.
Thanks again for your interest in the counselor thoughts podcast. We invite you to check out the show notes post at michellenietert.com for resource links.
If you are interested in local counseling services in the DFW with Michelle, Cory or one of the CCA staff, please visit communitycounselingassociates.com.