Manage episode 151538227 series 1030583
Why would you want to work your whole lives just to give all of your assets away to the government and other 3rd parties at the time of your death? The answer is that you wouldn’t; nor would you want to have little or no control over medical decisions if you’re injured.
Tom Walden, Senior VP of Investments with Trilogy Financial Services came on to discuss these and other very impactful reasons to sit down with an estate planning professional.
- Why is estate planning important for your clients?
- What is probate and/or what would trigger probate?
- What does Guardianship for Minors mean?
- Are there taxes due at someone’s death?
- As A Financial Advisor How can you help a client save on Estate Taxes?
- How do your clients start the estate planning process
For past shows and to learn more about the Money matters With Dino community, check us out at www.moneymatterswithdino.com
Join us on Facebook for updates and please like our page. www.facebook.com/moneymatterswithdino
Help us spread the word. Please rate our show on itunes and leave comments for us. Tell us what insights you took from this episode.