Manage episode 151538226 series 1030583
Credit has been both an incredible benefit and detriment to Americans over the years depending entirely on how diligent someone had been. Good credit can save you thousands of dollars a year, while bad credit can cost you thousands a year. The challenge is that so often what the credit bureaus are looking for is not only confusing, but it changes consistently.
Derek Boyd from Credit Law Solutions is highly respected in the area of credit repair supported by a very high number of 5 star reviews on yelp. In this episode Derek explains in detail what credit means and how it can be improved. Here are some of the questions Dino asked Derek:
- What’s the normal amount you can increase someone’s credit score?
- What makes a good credit repair company?
- Can you help anyone repair their credit?
- Is credit repair a quick fix or does it last?
- How much does credit repair cost?
- Can you help someone through a Bankruptcy?
For past shows and to learn more about the Money matters With Dino community, check us out at www.moneymatterswithdino.com
Join us on Facebook for updates and please like our page. www.facebook.com/moneymatterswithdino
Help us spread the word. Please rate our show on itunes and leave comments for us. Tell us what insights you took from this episode.