Manage episode 151538239 series 1030583
So you think women don't enjoy talking about wealth strategy and finances? Well allow me to introduce you to Certified Financial Planner Maria Kutscher. Take a look at Maria's credentials:
- Certified Financial Planner
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Chartered Retirement Planning Consultant
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist
- Founder & CEO, Allovest
Here are some of the questions Dino asked Maria on this episode:
1) What do you think is one of the biggest risks for investors this year, that they aren’t aware of?
2) So what can investors do, what are some strategies to protect the bonds in your portfolio not if, but when interest rates start to rise?
3) What’s going on with oil and should we be adding energy to our portfolios?
4) We’ve just finished 6 straight years of stock market gains… can we make it to 7 years this year?
5) Most investors have some international stocks in their portfolio…. Given what’s happening overseas, what’s the update here?
6) Mutual funds or ETF’s… What’s the difference and are investors better off with one versus other?
7) Given your experience in designing investment portfolios, what do you feel is the key to a successful long-term investing strategy?