Manage episode 151538240 series 1030583
The big mistake that people make when they start earning good money is that they work so hard to accumulate and forget about how to keep it. Unfortunately, taxes unchecked can take a massive bite out of all the money that was made. Senior VP at Trilogy Financial Services Kevin Leon made it very clear on this week’s show, how dangerous it is to stick your head in the sand regarding taxes.
Here are some of the questions he answered:
- How can I save more on current taxes?
- How can I save more on future taxes?
- How can I save money on my taxes that my portfolio generates on an annual basis?
- Is there a way to offset all of my capital gains on an annual basis?
- What tax free investment options are out there today?
- If I am already retired, how can I save money on taxes?
- How can I get more tax deductions?
- If I have highly appreciated assets and want to sell some of them, how can I do that in a tax efficient manner?
- I typically get bonuses at year end, any strategies for that?
- Can annuities help me with saving taxes on an annual basis?