Manage episode 318461269 series 2872080
We sit down with Pediatric Sleep Consultant, Marie-Eve Gagnon, to discuss factors that can result in sleep challenges for children, and how co-parents can work together across households to create environments that support healthy sleep patterns. In this interview, Marie-Eve and Steve discuss the following:
• Why do children have problems falling asleep or staying asleep in two households?
• How can coparents go about addressing their kid’s sleeping routine now that there will be two places where the kid sleeps?
• What should coparents consider when setting up a sleep environment in each home?
• Is it necessary for each home to have the exact same bedtime systems in order to create a cohesive environment?
• How can you support your child during your visitation if they’re missing their other parent?
• Is it a hopeless cause if your co-parent won’t get on the same page about creating a cohesive environment and sleep routine?
• How do co-parents deal with the lack of routine and upended sleep schedules during holidays or vacations?
• ...and much more!
If you would like to speak with one of our family law attorneys, please call our office at (503) 227-0200, or visit our website at https://www.landerholmlaw.com.
To learn more about Marie-Eve and the services she offers families in need of sleep support and guidance, you can visit her website: https://www.slumbertimesolutions.com/ or visit her Facebook page at Slumber Time Solutions
Disclaimer: Nothing in this communication is intended to provide legal advice nor does it constitute a client-attorney relationship, therefore you should not interpret the contents as such.