Manage episode 259970918 series 1010713
The latest Disneyland news direct from the MiceChat crew. Let’s look at when the theme parks might reopen. We’ll warn you, it’s probably not what you want to hear. But there is a silver lining and someone at Disney has just been granted superpowers which just might help the company be a leader in getting the state economy restarted. We’ll also delve into the financial situation of several theme park companies. Some of them may be forced to sell or close parks – the likely candidates might surprise you. And not to worry, we’ll lift you up at the end with some favorite theme park items you can get from home! Press play and join Dusty, Doug, Chloe and Logan as they transport you Disneyland and beyond . . .
OUR AMAZING SPONSOR:
Today’s show is brought to you by:
- GET AWAY TODAY – Support small business! Our partners at Get Away Today are still here to help you and your family get through these difficult times. Give your family something to look forward to. Lock in current low rates and book a future vacation on layaway for as little as $175 down. Your lives restart HERE: Get Away Today
We’re social, are you? Follow us and share with your friends and family.
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/MiceBook
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/MiceChat
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/micechat
- Instagram: http://instagram/MiceChat
- YouTube: http://youtube.com/MiceChat
Amazing MiceChat theme song by Steve Williard and Andrew Taylor from Amplify This Music!!!
We’ll see you online at MiceChat.com ! ! !