Manage episode 359669112 series 3383803
Elia Donati began his food odyssey at the tender age of just 5 years old, when he began learning to cook at the feet of his Mama & Nonna in his home country of Italy. Fast forward almost 30 years: he has moved to a foreign country, learned English fluently, mastered the art of cooking, gathered extensive experience across Melbourne including work as a butcher, obtained a Diploma in Hospitality Management, started his own successful venture and has invested lots of time & energy in the field of personal & business development.
Today he runs his very own niche business Elia Donati Personal Chef... running personalised dinner parties and events across Melbourne. His goal is to help people to connect with others through food and he is doing a brilliant job of it so far - even cooking for Harry Styles recently.
A seriously impressive young man. Get to understand his mindset and get to know Elia on a more personal level... Please enjoy!
* Growing up in the picturesque rolling hills & vineyards of rural Italy
* The enormous influence of his business savvy father & emotive mother
* Lessons learned from parents, the hard work, the love, being present, the struggles endured with business & health
* His earliest vivid memories of learning how to cook with Nonna
* Moving to Australia @ 22 years old with $3,000 in his pocket to chase his food dreams, not knowing any English
* The doubt, fear, challenges of starting a business in another country
* What is the Elia Donati Personal Chef experience like? How does it work?
* Assisting other creatives to monetise their passions
* His unique blindfolded dinner offering
* At its core, why does his business exist? To connect with other through food
* The type of clientele he serves
* Where he sources his produce & the importance of having the best ingredients
* Mentors/inspiring figures in the cooking world & why the sentence 'Think outside the box' is important to him
* The value of investing in a business coach
* Incredibly valuable teachings of Brazilian Jiujitsu 'You either win or you learn'
* What does the future hold?
Masters of the Game is brought to you by Pressie.
Pressie is a fun & youthful business to business (B2B) gifting service that offers a seamless & frictionless client experience. They can customise to your companies requirements & create your own secure portal from which you can order directly & efficiently. It couldn’t be simpler. Clients include luxury property developers, real estate agents and also the Essendon Football Club in the AFL.
Reach out to the team @ Pressie today - https://www.pressie.net.au
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/eliadonati/?hl=en
Website - https://www.eliadonati.com
CookingBond - https://direct.me/cookingbond?fbclid=PAAaY-Ce-kWNETcSBbi6_e6gfh0XvRFcF4Nbsj8Kf2sHqXy0VDrXcRRdeklZw
Instagram - @branko_lemaic
Instagram - @masters_of_the_game_
Masters of the Game is created & produced by Branko Lemaic