MINI-S2 Ep 04 Heat Stress, Livestock Health Updates, & new tools for beef cattle producers.
Manage episode 334238403 series 2906109
Aloha and thank you for tuning in for another MINI Livestock Wala'au! It's season 2 and we have lot's to share! In this mini-episode we will be talking a little about heat stress, FSA programs available now, YB and DOA quarantine updates. Also learn more about our upcoming episode with Dr. Dillion Feuz who will be demonstrating the Beef Cattle Retained Ownership Analysis: Web-Based Decision Support Tools.
Don't forget provide your feedback about our podcast!
Check out our other social media platforms!
- HDOA ANIMAL DISEASE CONTROL BRANCH
- Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI) Resources:
- USDA APHIS: 2022 Detections of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza
- USDA APHIS - Defend The Flock
- HPAI Q&A
- Hawaii Department of Agriculture : Ph 808-483-7106
Thanks for listening! Check out our other social media platforms!