78. Commit to the 80/20 Principle

32:15
 
공유
 

Manage episode 304354508 series 2674357
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Produktive 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.

The 80/20 Principle (also known as the Pareto Principle) states that 20% of your efforts yield 80% of your results, while 80% of your efforts only make up the remaining 20% of your results. You see this balance reflected all over the world in almost any area. And while the numbers aren’t always exact, the idea is always present: things in life are not distributed equally.

We explore how this principle plays out in life, finding the 20% of activities that produce 80% of your results, and how you can leverage it in your work and life to focus on the actions that matter most.

Connect on Instagram:

Empire Building is a production of Crate Media

94 에피소드