Manage episode 285992589 series 1757844
Caliente is Spanish for hot, sizzling - and that perfectly describes the commercial real estate scene in Miami. Tune in today's podcast and learn about:
- Miami grocer seeks to open seven new sights in Florida
- Amazon seeks to open another huge fulfillment center in South Floridan creating 1,000 jobs
- Microsoft eyes Brickell Avenue for major corporate office space
- New 36 story mixed-use building moves forward for the Design District
- Southland Mall foreclosed by Wells Fargo
We track commercial real estate so you can focus on your business.
Please consider liking and subscribing to the podcast and sharing it with others.
Jorge Morales is founder and president of Blue Box Real Estate, a South Florida independent commercial real estate firm. Please visit www.blueboxre.com and subscribe to connect with Blue Box and keep abreast of commercial real estate news.