Manage episode 282950595 series 1757844
Commercial real estate outlooks and prediction abound as we progress into 2021. Why not one more look at office leasing for the upcoming year from Don't Sign the Lease! In today's podcast, we consider:
- Another company is relocating to South Florida from California
- New York City expects a $1.5 Billion shortfall in the city's budget due to lower commercial real estate property values
- Miami's Mayor Suarez continues to garner national news
- Are tax increases a priority for the new Biden Administration
- The top 7 REITS and Funds are ready to invest up to $24 Billion in 2021
We track commercial real estate so you can focus on your business. Please be sure to subscribe to this weekly podcast on commercial real estate and recommend us to others.