Manage episode 273527568 series 1757844
Is a mass exodus of urban core districts to the suburbs a reality? Will the trend for social distancing and moving out of crowded districts last beyond the pandemic? What does the data show? In today's weekly look at commercial real estate, we discuss:
- Layoffs pick up for the airline industries
- Another round of layoffs for Walt Disney World
- Leasing activity in downtowns verses the suburbs
- Millennials in large numbers plan to buy houses
- The data is in on relocations to the suburbs
- Tesla moves to Austin, Texas and real estate prices soar
- What happens to your rent and lease if your coworking provider defaults on their lease
- Wynwood property sold at a major discount due to the pandemic
We track commercial real estate so you can focus on your business. Please be sure to subscribe to the podcast and give us a thumbs up.
For more information on commercial real estate, please visit www.dontsignthelease.com.