Manage episode 323549279 series 2823349
In this episode, we discuss why GoDaddy is in the news (again) and why a t-shirt company, CafePress, was fined $500,000 by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission for a data breach they experienced.
Guests: BJ, Erin, and Blake
Please like, subscribe and visit all of our properties at:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Hgyv0SzIqLfKqQ03ch0Bg
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa9l3tgOOHMJ6dClNn8BiqQ
- Podcasts: https://petronellatech.com/podcasts/
- Website: https://compliancearmor.com
- Website: https://blockchainsecurity.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cybersecurity-compliance/
Visit https://ComplianceArmor.com for the latest in Cybersecurity and Training.
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE - The Content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on our Site or podcast constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by PTG.
Please be sure to Call 877-468-2721 or visit https://petronellatech.com