Manage episode 294723354 series 2523548
David reflects on life in Seattle right now and how we're entering a really weird and discombobulating phase of the pandemic where people's experiences seem vastly disparate.
- Slate: I do not trust people in the same way
- Seattle is the first major city to vaccinate 70% of eligible residents
- The pandemic in the US has vastly improved. For these families, the worst has just begun
- Disenfranchised grief in a year of pandemic losses
- Washington state's vaccine lottery
- Young creators are burning out on social media
- The fundamental question of the pandemic is shifting
- West Virginia's prizes for vaccinated people
- NYTimes COVID latest map and case count
- Image by Helene Lopes
- This podcast is powered by Simplecast. Check them out at simplecast.com for a great podcast management and analytics solution.
- Let me know your feedback for the podcast by emailing culturallyrelevantshow(AT)gmail(DOT)com.
- Follow the show on Twitter.
- Find every episode of the show at CulturallyRelevantShow.com.