Daily news updates from across the Slate Podcast network.
Biden Administration Puts America's Needs Last, Del Rio Migrant Disaster, and Bill Speaks with Donald Trump
Manage episode 302898977 series 2538279
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Bill O'Reilly 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
- In his UN speech, Joe Biden proves that American’s wellbeing isn’t his top priority, as he plans to send billions to foreign nations
- 26 state governors seek to meet with Biden over concerns at the US/Mexico border
- Bill speaks with a reporter on the ground in Del Rio, Texas as state troopers hold back more migrants from entering the country
- A Texas doctor is sued after violating the state’s new abortion law
- The death toll in the U.S. from COVID-19 now surpasses that of the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic
- MSNBC’s Joy Reid makes Gabby Petito case all about color
- Bill shares highlights from his meeting with former President Donald Trump yesterday
- This Day in History, 1996: President Clinton signs the Defense of Marriage Act
- Final Thought: Christmas shopping might be a bit difficult this year, plan ahead!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices