Manage episode 292310272 series 1261370
Finding the balance between work life and family life isn’t always easy. Whether you’re a father, a mother, or a spouse without kids, there’s no feeling quite like that of thriving in your personal relationships. But it takes hard work, setting priorities, and a strong community to truly thrive.
Today, I’m speaking to one of my closest friends, Jon Vroman. We just spent four days together at a retreat led by his organization, Front Row Dads – a group for entrepreneurial-minded dads who believe in family first. Since 2016, I’ve watched Jon help men and their families learn, grow, and level up.
In this conversation, Jon and I talk about what he’s learned from five years of leading Front Row Dads. You’ll learn how to create breakthroughs in your relationships, rethink the act of resolving conflict, improve your emotional intelligence, and discover actionable strategies to enhance and even master your family life.
And if you like this episode, Jon and I will also be hosting a FREE online group masterclass—specifically for husband and fathers—called “Family Man Mastery” on Tuesday, June 1st at 12:00 p.m. EST. If you’re interested, you can go to FrontRowDads.com/Hal to sign up now.
During today’s conversation, here’s what you’ll learn:
- The importance of modeling good relationships for your kids, no matter what kind of family you have.
- How to transform your marriage by focusing on being the perfect partner for your spouse.
- How to unpack and make sense of what happens when you’re triggered.
- How to reframe situations when you feel like you’re truly out of alignment with your spouse.
- What you can do to build a legacy in real-time for your children to treasure in the years and decades to come.
- And much more! :^)
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit HalElrod.com/377
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.