Manage episode 303968349 series 2687880
As individuals, it is our ability to live in alignment with our values that determines our level of fulfillment. No matter what you value — health, family, freedom, safety, contribution etc. — when your thoughts, words, and actions are in alignment with what you value most, you are living a fulfilled life.
But are their shared values that matter most for ALL of us?
That’s ultimately up to you to decide, but I believe there are values that are crucial for all of us, both to thrive as individuals and as a society. Today we explore what those values are, and we can better live in alignment with them so that we can ALL experience higher levels of fulfillment.
- A detailed addition to last week’s episode on “How to Be Fearless.”
- The difference between what matters most for us individually and collectively.
- Why HEALTH is a core value for all of us.
- What my highest values are and why.
- How healthcare systems can save our lives while simultaneously being driven by ulterior motives that we should be weary of.
- What I do every day to choose happiness and inner freedom.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit HalElrod.com/398
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.Connect with Hal Elrod