Manage episode 293393852 series 2687880
Ever since my last book published (The Miracle Equation), I’ve been working on a new book that I truly believe will be my most important contribution to date. Recently, I had a bit of an unconventional idea, which is for you, me, and our community to co-create the book together.
In order to do that, I’ve already been sharing and testing concepts from the book on this podcast over the last few months, and on today’s episode I want to go one step further: I want to break down the current manuscript with you, chapter-by-chapter, and get your thoughts and feedback.
As of now, the book is tentatively titled The Miracle Life and is about showing you how to experience what I call “true freedom” by accessing your inherent ability to choose how you experience life in every moment, regardless of your circumstances.
Also, as part of the process of co-creating this book with you, I’ll be doing an “Ask Me Anything” episode soon, to learn what you most want help with. And I set up a page for you to submit any question you have for me. So, if you have a question that you’d like to ask me—any question at all—please submit it at HalElrod.com/AMA. I look forward to answering your question on an upcoming podcast episode!
- The factors that hold us back from experiencing true freedom.
- What it means to achieve the “next level” of success and fulfillment in the most important area(s) of your life—and how to make that happen.
- The value of changing the rules of how you play the game of life.
- How to find true joy in the perfection of every moment, exactly as it is.
- Why this new book will NOT end in a 30-day Challenge, but instead it will be a 30-day Sabbatical.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit HalElrod.com/378
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.