Episode 034 with Jacob Rossi: Oculus Browser, Infinite Office, PWAs, ... the Immersive Web at Oculus
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on March 26, 2022 21:55 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 277744854 series 2607316
Jacob Rossi is the product manager of Oculus Browser. After his talk at Oculus Connect, we had many questions about WebXR at Oculus. We talk about Infinite Office, PWAs and the Oculus Browser's involvement with the WebXR Device API spec development, e.g. on WebXR Hand Tracking and WebXR Layers. We also discuss how the New Tab Page tries to help with exposure for great WebXR content and about the future of WebXR.
A great deep dive into WebXR at Oculus as well as current and future efforts at Oculus Browser to evolve the immersive web.
- https://oculusweb.facebookinc.com/submit - Submit a WebXR App to Oculus
- https://youtu.be/5_bVkbG1ZCo - "Infinite Office"
- https://youtu.be/HhEPXVcTtJ8 - "The Future of Web in VR for Work & Play" - Jacob Rossi's Oculus Connect talk
- https://developer.oculus.com/webxr - Oculus WebXR Development Documentation
- https://twitter.com/jacobrossi - Jocob Rossi on Twitter
- https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacobrossi/ - Jacob Rossi on LinkedIn
- https://github.com/jacobrossi - Jacob Rossi on GitHub