Manage episode 203542181 series 2086845
Episode 10 of the Utah Lacrosse Podcast welcomes back head coach Brian Holman. Coach Holman and I talk about the road trip to Colorado, the upcoming BYU game, growing the Utah program, and more!
When my brother sent me these pictures a couple of games ago for our galleries, I was pumped. I think the black and white really makes them stand out and break the ‘norm’. The first one is of Coach Holman talking to the team at halftime of the Westminster scrimmage. The second is during the Washington game.
Hope you enjoy the show.
— Tim Haslam, Utah Men’s Lacrosse SID
- 0:11 – Intro
- 1:02 – Coach Holman
- 1:30 – Colorado Trip Recap
- 5:23 – Upcoming BYU game
- 9:45 – Biggest challenge so far
- 11:35 – Biggest surprise
- 14:25 – Feelings/Mindset during first days in Utah
- 20:00 – Founders/Key People
- 25:55 – Role of the community
- 27:50 – What does each assistant coach bring to the table and contributions to the program?
- 34:00 – Program insights regarding next season
- 36:25 – Rapid Fire Questions
Last Podcast: Episode 009 with Scott Ratliff