Manage episode 263844267 series 1090006
This episode we talk about the fate of Blizzcon 2020, 5 MILLION gold and what Zabbine has been up to since the last show.
Twisted Topics and Links
Continuing 100% exp Extended Extended To Release of Shadowlands Pre-Patch LINK
Spoiler, no Blizzcon this year. – An update from Saralyn Smith, executive producer of BlizzCon LINK
JUNE 9 at 9:00 a.m. PDTUpdate on Shadowlands! (now delayed!) LINK
When: Tuesday, June 9 at 9:00 a.m. PDT
Zabine is doing a load of stuff:
- Class mounts (warrior, demon hunter, hunter)
- To do: shaman, druid, priest maybe
- Next: Horde war campaign
- Seriously considering changing spec (bored, low dps)
- Read, re-simmed and reconfigured Zab (Raidbots/SimC/Pawn & Wowhead)
- Other 2 warlock mount versions today
- Need to work on cloak
Don’t forget the Shadowlands prequest that came with the purchase, The Eternal Traveler LINK
Visions, Hydra still doesn’t like them but has found tools to help lessen the pain:
- WeakAura: 8.3 Horrific Visions/Gift of the Titans cooldown tracker Chinese edition translated LINK – you can one click record which is color potion is the poison vs. sanity increase. Also a countdown to loss of sanity.
- WeakAura: Automatic Chest/Crystal Counter – Horrific Visions LINK – don’t have to remember on your own if you clicked on all the things.
- Handynotes: Visions of N’Zoth LINK
Hotfixes: May 27, 2020 LINK
Dungeons and Raids
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- N’Zoth the Corruptor
- Fixed a bug that could cause Spike Tentacles to repeatedly target a player with multiple casts of Pain Spike in succession rather than randomizing targets.
- N’Zoth the Corruptor
Looks like it was a non random GUID problem. Fimlys breaks down what he has read. Here is data from Hydra’s raid to support that it was non random.
Midsummer Fire Festival 2020/06/21 – 2020/07/05
Next is Episode 319, we will be recording LIVE with our hosts and just maybe a guest. Please keep a watch on the site or twitter for updates. You can listen live with Fimlys, Hydra, and Zabby, make sure you join us to ask our guest questions and heckle Fimlys.
Send your questions or comments to be included on TNB to email@example.com (text or MP3′s) or call into our hotline at 407-705-3161. We look forward to hearing from our fans.
(Opening song “Monster Techno Blues” is performed Joe Sibol)The post Episode 318 – Oops They Did It Again… (Skipped a Blizzcon) first appeared on Twisted Nether Blogcast.