Manage episode 272710538 series 2793088
What else can you do with your law degree and legal experience? How can you maintain the spark that pushed you to study law in the first place?
Katrina Bullock is a multi-talented lawyer, journalist, and academic. She evidently has an exceptional work ethic, having achieved success in multiple domains. Above all, I love that Katrina is truly passionate about her work and her direction - it's inspiring.
This episode will benefit any lawyer who is wondering what else they can do with their legal skills; any law student or young lawyer thinking critically about their career; and anyone who needs some inspiration to do more with their professional life.
In this episode of The Leading Lawyer Project, we discuss:
- Transitioning from private practice to in-house;
- A Day in the Life of a corporate lawyer;
- Finding mentors who can help shape your career path;
- How mentees can add value to their mentors;
- Balancing journalism and law;
- How legal skills can be the springboard for alternative careers;
- How to maintain inspiration in the law;
- How we can improve legal practice;
- Achieving success early in your career and what that means for the future.
You can find more about Katrina here:
- I'd love it if you could leave a review and a rating wherever you listen to your podcasts! It makes a huge difference and helps people find the show.
- Subscribe to The Leading Lawyer Project on iTunes
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Have an idea for the podcast, a guest you'd love to hear from, or an idea for me to explore? Drop me a line here: email@example.com