Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on December 15, 2019 14:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 215299116 series 1389826
Steve and Lynn Biddle met at a conference while they were both working at McDonald’s. Both Steve and Lynn worked their way up in McDonald’s, starting as crew kids and making their way into management, to the point that they decided to purchase McDonald’s franchises together. Steve and Lynn share what it was like to be McDonald’s Franchise owners, what they learned as franchisees, and how to build a successful franchise.
Steve and Lynn share the importance of hardwork, having great mentors, why it’s important to have fun at work, how they have been able to successfully hire great people and keep them on, what they’ve learned from working together as a couple, and how to make an impact in your community as a franchise owner.
Whether you are a current franchise owner or thinking about purchasing a franchise, you don’t want to miss this episode!
Discussed in this episode:
- How Steve worked his way up in McDonald’s
- When you’re in a partnership, divide the work based on your strengths
- How to get your employees motivated
- What it’s like to work with your spouse, and how to be successful doing so
- “If you’re not making mistakes, you’re not trying hard enough”
- How to find great people to purchase your franchise
- Why it’s important to give back to your community
Learn more about Ceterus at Ceterus.com.