Ep. 41 Sybil Speaks: Don't Leave Money on the Table! 3 Strategies to Fully Support the Charities You Care About
Manage episode 301651139 series 2889238
Do you have trouble giving away all your money? Many donors don’t initially see this as a problem, but you don’t want to leave any money on the table that could have gone to good use.
It’s more difficult to give away money than you might think, so I’m going to share three strategies that will attract the nonprofits and organizations that fit your goals and missions and help make sure you’re able to give away your money effectively.
Whether you’re a donor with a foundation or an individual, tune in to this episode because you can apply these strategies to aid yourself so your nonprofits are getting that support.
- Learn the three possible approached you can take to ensure you give all your money to good causes
- The three possible strategies include a marketing type approach, a surgical strike, or a combination of both strategies coordinated together in a seamless manner
Links referenced in this podcast
- If you’re enjoying the podcast and want to check out more of what I have to offer then click here. On my website, you can sign up for my free training, online courses, free resources, as well as my paid resources.
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #40: Sybil Speaks: Top Three Strategies to Maximize Your Impact
- #39: Sybil Speaks: Maximize Your Funding Potential With Support for Backbone Organizations
- #38 Sybil Speaks: Tips to Fund Advocacy and Lobbying Correctly
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos (one per week for a total of 8 weeks), and many more!
Check out her website soon with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Don’t forget to check out the #DoYourGoodChallenge and get a chance to win prizes as you give with a purpose!
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?