Manage episode 282183414 series 2770333
Ep. 27 - Sergeant First Class, Brittany Conley
· Senior Recruiter, Team Lead for the South Carolina National Guard
· We talk about Brittany's story, where she came from, beating the odds, how quickly she came into privacy concerns after her LinkedIn post
Ep. 40 - Thomas Besore, Esq - Certified Privacy Advocate
· Attorney by day and Certified Privacy Professional by night
· We talk about his career as an attorney, why he got into Privacy during the pandemic, fantastic stories around technology
Ep. 29 - Debbie Reynolds - The Data Diva
· We talk about her story, how she become The Data Diva, privacy concerns and tips around facial recognition, photo access, clipboard issues, and we also find out Debbie has special Data Privacy powers with a hint of invisibility to play pranks on her loved ones just for laughs.
Ep. 43 - Ellison Anne Williams, CEO, Founder at Enveil
· CEO, Founder at Enveil - A data security company protecting data in use.
· We talk about her start before getting into #datasecurity, the many degrees she worked hard for, how she started Enveil, the powerful message behind the proudest moment in her personal life
Ep. 45 - Jeremiah Grossman, CEO at Bit Discovery
· Founder of WhiteHat Security, a World-Renowned Professional Hacker, former Yahoo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt, published Author, Influential Blogger, and an Off-Road Race Car Driver.
Ep. 34 - Jeff Horne - CSO at Ordr & Member of the Review Board for Blackhat
· Chief Security Officer at Ordr and a member of the review board for Blackhat. We had a fantastic back and forth conversation around Jeff's very impressive background where he was the Senior Director of Information Security at SpaceX.
Ep. 25 - Dr. Gabriela Zanfir-Fortuna, Senior Counsel Future of Privacy Forum & Bob Eckman, CISO, Kent State University
· Two-guest episode of Privacy Please, we invited on Dr. Gabriela Zanfir-Fortuna (Senior Counsel) and Bob Eckman (CISO) of Kent State University.
· We learn about each of their stories, and how they landed where they are today.
· We then dissect an article Gabriela wrote called ‘GDPR - Analysis, and Guidance for US Higher Education Institutions’.
Ep. 23 - Ron Gula - Cyber Investor, Policy Expert, President and Co-founder of Tenable and Gula Tech Adventures
· Ron Gula - Cyber Investor, Policy Expert, President, and Co-founder of Tenable and Gula Tech Adventures. Ron talks about his fascinating journey... his beginnings in the Air Force, investments made in over 50 tech companies, an easily named guilty pleasure, and whether or not James Kirk is truly a superhero.
Ep. 18 - Ed Hudson - CISO at Cal State University
· An awesome episode with Ed Hudson, CISO of CSU
· How are Universities exactly like a large company, and how are they different when it comes to Security and Privacy?·
· If you only had $100 to spend on Security and Privacy, where would you spend it?
Ep. 20 - Kevin Thomas - New York State Senator, District 6
· New York State Senator, District 6.
· He talks about his background before office, the difference between the NY privacy and Shield acts and what impact has the CCPA had on privacy in the U.S.?
Ep. 11 - Christopher Leach, Senior CISO Advisor @ CISC