Manage episode 273095615 series 2543541
Welcome to the PMO Strategies Podcast + Blog, where PMO leaders become IMPACT Drivers!
PMI Talent Triangle: Strategic and Business Management
Hi, IMPACT Drivers!
This is a riveting episode with Scott Payne, President of PM Master Prep. Scott and I dive deep into how the best organizations design their training programs for maximum impact. We will explain how the best organizations abandon the traditional off-the-shelf training approach and follow a more agile, engaged approach. What you learn here will help you create a more focused, impactful, and sustainable project management team. This is a can’t miss episode!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Secrets that all great project management training programs share (and bad training programs are missing)
- The real purpose of your PM training program
- Critical mistakes you must avoid to keep your PM training program from becoming flat and uninspiring
- How to make your training program pay for itself!
- Step-by-step actions you will use to realize the untapped potential of your project managers
Thanks for taking the time to check out the podcast! I welcome your feedback and insights! I'd love to know what you think and if you love it, please leave a rating and review in your favorite podcast player. Please leave a comment below to share your thoughts. See you online!