Manage episode 151538214 series 1030583
There are very consistent traits of people with a high credit score. For example, two-thirds have less than $8,500 in total debt balances excluding mortgages, 96% have no missed payments on their credit reports and high achievers use an average of 7% of their available credit on credit cards.
Derek Boyd from Credit Law Solutions is highly respected in the area of credit repair supported by a very high number of 5 star reviews on yelp. In this episode Derek explains in detail what credit means and how it can be improved. Here are some of the questions Dino asked Derek:
- How does credit repair work?
- What is the Best Credit Score Possible?
- What are the factors that contribute to a high credit score?
- Is credit repair a quick fix or does it last?
- How much does credit repair cost?
- Can you help someone through a Bankruptcy?