Manage episode 151538236 series 1030583
Many businesses struggle with adapting to a changing business environment. It’s admittedly difficult when your new customer base thinks, buys and interacts very differently from your last generation of customers. We call this phenomenon, the “Entrepreneurial Shift” and it can be extremely challenging for a business owner to navigate.
Fortunately Aaron Hodson (the CEO of Harcourts USA and Dino’s personal business coach) came on the show to discuss the mindset an entrepreneur must have if he wants to be successful, while growing his business in an ever changing marketplace.
Here are some of the questions Dino asked Aaron during the show:
- What were the biggest challenges you faced when you went from employee to entrepreneur?
- How different is the workday and style of doing business in other countries?
- Tell me about both the first 60 minutes and last 60 minutes of your day.
- What is the most useful advice you’ve ever been given?
- Do you have a favorite book you can recommend to entrepreneurs?