Manage episode 291405045 series 1453173
In today's episode, I’m sitting down with Emily Frase and Mary Bruno - both women who’ve been guests on the podcast before. They’re back because they’ve recently founded FabM Base, an online resource and database to help women tackle tough topics surrounding fertility, reproduction, and women’s health.
It’s an amazing place where science and real life intersect, and I can’t wait to tell you more about it.
I truly believe that learning about how our bodies work as women is THE most effective and impactful self-care habit we can have as women today - and fertility awareness is so much more than family planning.
Regardless of the season of life you’re in as a woman, if you’re ready to discover the truth about your body and want to know more about fertility awareness options that are not your Grandma’s rhythm method, sister, this letter is for you.
Resources you should check out after listening to this episode:
- Follow FabM Base on Instagram and Facebook
- Join the FabM Base e-mail list
- Uncharted Territory Series
- Brick House in the City’s highlight on the feminine genius
- A Letter to the Woman Wondering How to Bear Fruit if She’s Infertile - a conversation with Mary Bruno
- A Letter to the Woman Staying at Home With Kids - a conversation with Emily Frase
- Save 15% off your order at House of Joppa with the code LETTERS15