Manage episode 231015159 series 35201
Yay, we have just released a new beekeeping show. We hope you will enjoy this one. We sure enjoyed bringing it to you.
In this episode we talk about the suspected pesticide killing of bees in Lyttelton and the largest bee ever has been rediscovered in Indonesia. We also have a roving reporter checking in from Canada.
Links / Resources mentioned this week
- Thousands of bees mysteriously dying in Christchurch
- World's largest bee not seen for 38 years rediscovered on remote Indonesian island
What is in the Show
- Who helped us in bringing this show to you? 00:00:57
- What does it mean to be an Organic or Natural Beekeeper? 00:02:10
- Roving Reporters 00:19:33
- - Toronto Canada 00:19:51
- Do you want to bee a Roving Reporter? 00:23:55
- Beekeeping News 00:24:39
- Thousands of bees mysteriously dying in Christchurch 00:24:50
- World's largest bee not seen for 38 years rediscovered 00:47:14
- Feedback from You 00:52:07
- End of the Show 00:52:46
Full show notes
These notes are a summary of the full show notes. The full show notes include pictures and more detail information about the show. The full shows are locked for non-supporters until the shows have been released to the public.
The full show notes are here:- http://kiwi.bz/140
Gary and Margaret kiwimana buzz Beekeeping Show
Follow us on Social Media
Learn ways to subscribe HERE to get the next episode the minute it is released