Corporate Case Management in the Era of the DoJ's Monaco Memo: Episode 4 -The Fair Process Doctrine
Manage episode 347275513 series 2494683
Welcome to a special podcast series entitled, Corporate Case Management in the Era of the DoJ's Monaco Memo, sponsored by i-Sight Software Solutions. Over this five-part podcast series, I visit with Jakub Ficner, Director of Partnership Development at i-SIght. In this series we consider how the Monaco Doctrine and Monaco Memo have impacted compliance in several key areas. In this Part 4, we look consider the Fair Process Doctrine and how the Monaco Memo emphasized the requirements as laid out under the DOJ’s Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs and its Update. Highlights include:
- What are DOJ expectations?
- The stakeholders needed to be involved with determining, recommending, and implementing that outcome based on your investigation.
- Why consistently applying the same disciplinary actions based on the nature of substantiated elements is critical.
- What is the Fair Process Doctrine?
- Following the Fair Process Doctrine is critical for the credibility of your investigative protocol.
For more information check out i-Sight here.