Manage episode 315263990 series 2858981
In this exciting solo episode of the Holistic Wealth podcast, we're discussing a very important topic: What are naysayers? And what are some tips and strategies to deal with them? This episode also features tips and advice from Loren Ridinger, SVP of Shop.com. The topic of Naysayers has an entire Chapter in both the First edition of Holistic Wealth as well as the upcoming Holistic Wealth Expanded and Updated: 36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Life Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom (now available for preorder). In Keisha Blair’s book Holistic Wealth, the definition of “naysayer” is as follows:
“The term naysayers is how I refer to the people and social forces who tap into negative thinking and undermine your belief in your own ability to create holistic wealth. Toxic naysayers are destructive to holistic wealth; they try to trap women into a narrative in which they’re afraid of their goals, of embarrassment, of not being enough”.—Holistic Wealth by Keisha Blair
In this episode, we also outline how negativity from naysayers can cause fear, doubt, lack of confidence and block you from achieving your purpose in life. Tune in to listen to this exciting episode of the Holistic Wealth podcast with Keisha Blair.
Resources Used In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
• Keisha Blair’s definition of the tern Naysayers, examples and ways you can identify naysayers in your life.
• A reading from Keisha Blair’s book Holistic Wealth from the Chapter on Naysayers.
• Keisha’s thoughts on the negative impact of the naysayers including, stress and burnout, the mental health effects and what we can do about it in our own lives (also discussed in the book).
• Keisha’s thoughts on the impact of negativity in our lives and how it blocks our dreams and goals (also discussed in the book).
• Loren Ridinger and a personal story of how she coped with a very important Naysayer in her life in order to find success on her own terms.
Featured on the Show:
Pre-order Keisha Blair's new book, Holistic Wealth: 36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Life Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom, the key feature in this episode.
Visit www.keishablair.com and subscribe. Also, check out our FREE financial identity quiz and online courses at the Institute on Holistic Wealth. Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic Wealth Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.