Manage episode 303864921 series 2917040
You can run a successful business without a vision just as long as you reframe your passion into specific goals your team can align themselves with in order to remain motivated towards that common goal. That’s why episode 25 of Female Founders Breaking Boundaries is about how passion is not vision!
Have you ever felt like your customers and your team just don't get what it is you're trying to do with your business? Download your free Company Persona Template that we use with clients to get them started with bringing everyone on to the same page. It’s designed to get you and your team thinking about your purpose, your focus and your values; and documenting them so that you can get everybody on the same page.
In this episode of Female Founders Breaking Boundaries, I’m sharing the importance of establishing if you have a vision or a passion and actionable steps you can take right now to incorporate your passion as a foundation in your business. Some of the things I cover in this episode are:
- Celebrating Maureen Werrbach, owner of Urban Wellness, a mental health and group wellness practice that provides a space for people to seek help and professionals to seek knowledge.
- The main difference between a vision and a passion and how to know which one your business has.
- Why we might struggle to turn a passion into a vision.
- Tips to align and motivate your team when your business does not have a vision.
- Discussing the heat that big-name companies are getting by taking a stronghold over how small businesses can compete and succeed in the industry.
Whether you have a vision or a passion, it doesn’t matter! What matters is what you do with that and how you align your team to work towards it.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of tools, advice, resources, support, and encouragement that resonates with the modern businesswoman and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to share and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Female Founders Breaking Boundaries and Casey at https://she-suiteboutique.com/podcast/
CONNECT WITH CASEY GROMER:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Female Founders Breaking Boundaries: My Top 5 Recommended Business Reads
Female Founders Breaking Boundaries: Thought Leadership as a Revenue Stream with Carol Cox