Manage episode 304931218 series 2917040
The reason you may love what you do but still experience burn out could be that you’re operating in your Zone of Excellence, and not your Zone of Genius. However, what’s the difference between the two and why is it so important? These questions are exactly why episode 27 of Female Founders Breaking Boundaries is about operating in your zone of genius!
Have you ever felt like your customers and your team just don't get what it is you're trying to do with your business? Download your free Company Persona Template that we use with clients to get them started with bringing everyone on to the same page. It’s designed to get you and your team thinking about your purpose, your focus and your values; and documenting them so that you can get everybody on the same page.
In this episode of Female Founders Breaking Boundaries, I’m sharing the importance of understanding your zone of genius and actionable steps you can take right now to use your Zone of Genius to improve your business and your life. Some of the things I cover in this episode are:
- Delta’s W.I.N.G. program, which creates an annual flight of all women who take an aircraft of girls to NASA to celebrate International Girl’s in Aircraft day, while inspiring young girls to seek careers in STEM fields.
- What the Zone of Excellence is and how it’s different from your Zone of Genius.
- Why it’s important to spend your time in your Zone of Genius, and how it avoids burnout.
- An exercise you can do while listening that will help you figure out your Zone of Genius.
- What to do if you’re not currently operating in your Zone of Genius.
Operating in your Zone of Genius will allow you to live a fuller life, have a more successful business, and leave your mental health in better condition. But figuring out what your Zone of Genius is can be difficult. This episode, and this exercise provided, will guide you to that Zone of Genius, and teach you what to delegate.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of tools, advice, resources, support, and encouragement that resonates with the modern business woman and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to share and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Female Founders Breaking Boundaries and Casey at https://she-suiteboutique.com/podcast/
CONNECT WITH CASEY GROMER: