Manage episode 295775587 series 2534734
I know for a lot of y’all who are extroverts this can be a BIG adjustment and really hard to do. So how can you thrive while working alone?
In this episode of the Fearless Practitioners Podcast, I chat about how and why it’s important as a solo practice owner to find your groove when working alone.
Listen in as I share some tips that will help you with some of the challenges you might be facing as a solo practitioner.
- Relieving the pressure of working alone.
- Giving yourself the credit you deserve.
- Engaging with others and seeking help when you need it.
Owning a private practice is a journey, and often one that is taken alone.
You might be wondering - where should you go with your practice next?
Are you ready to grow, to scale? Or do you need some more foundational work first?
Take the Quiz and find out what your next step is to become a Fearless Practitioner.MORE FROM ADRIEN
- Foundations of Private Practice
- Building Your Dream Practice
- Apply for Business Coaching
- Resources for Your Practice
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Connect with Adrien on Instagram and Facebook
- Private Practice Paperwork Templates
Click here to subscribe to iTunes! I add new episodes every week and if you're not subscribed, there's a good chance you'll miss out on those.
I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!