Manage episode 365131348 series 2363624
Join Michael and Austin as they break down all 16 cars that make up this year's Hypercar Class at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. We talk through the manufacturers, teams, cars, and drivers, to give you the low down on the state of play in the top class of Sportscars, and who is most likely to take home the Centenary edition of the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
- 0:01 Hypercar - Convergence has finally been achieved
- 0:11 Toyota - Goliath with the throne to defend
- 0:22 Ferrari - Will the best challenge come from the Prancing Horse?
- 0:29 Cadillac - 3 Caddy's for America's best shot since Ford
- 0:36 Porsche - The most successful manufacturer in Le Mans history
- 0:48 Peugeot - The great French hope; will their concept perform?
- 0:57 Glickenhaus - Privateer passion for a third year
- 1:07 Vanwall are here too
- 1:13 Predictions - Who is our top three? And who are we keeping an eye on?
- 1:16 The Innovative (NAS)Car