Manage episode 316233974 series 3297772
Welcome to the BT360 Podcast: What’s Up in Business Travel for Week 22 of 2021. This is a weekly podcast where we update you on what’s up this week in the world of business travel. This podcast is great for those who need to know what’s happening all in less than 15 minutes.
Topics covered during this podcast -
- NASA selects 2 missions to study Venus
- TSA hits 1.9 Million daily passengers
- United acquires supersonic aircraft
- Copa introduces new business class
- United Airlines bans inflight alcohol
- CDC approves 10 cruise ships
- Turkish Airlines ungrounds Boeing 737 MAX
- Congress helps travelers deal with money scams
- Wyndham unveils new luxury brand
- Bamboo Airlines launches to US
- Spirit launches Saver$ Club
- American Airlines rolls out promotion to re-qualify for elite status
- Hilton adds Groups360 direct booking solution for meetings
- American Airlines Testing Offer for free bags
- Bizzabo buys 2 tech companies
- Qatar to distribute NDC content via Amadeus
- Concur Expense to launch audit tool
- Frosch integrates VeriFly into trip management app
Tune in every Monday morning to get your weekly update. We hope you will make this a regular part of your week and listen in while you on the move or sitting back and sipping your coffee. You can subscribe to this podcast by searching BusinessTravel360 on Google Podcast, Apple Podcast, iHeart, Pandora or Spotify.
You can always find more information at BusinessTravel360.com - Enjoy!