Manage episode 335498811 series 3297772
Welcome to the BT360 Podcast: What’s Up in Business Travel for Week 29 of 2022. This is a weekly podcast where we update you on what’s up this week in the world of business travel. This podcast is great for those who need to know what’s happening all in less than 15 minutes.
Topics covered during this podcast -
- U.S. Dollar and Euro Parity
- International Ticket Sales Up 50% Over 2021 for June
- June Airfares Soar on Strong Demand
- ULCCs improve per passenger revenue
- The CDC Ends Its Cruise Ship Monitoring Program
- Virgin Atlantic suspends Hong Kong flights until March 2023
- Belize Drops All Remaining COVID-19 Travel Requirements
- Royal Caribbean acquiring Crystal Cruises ship
- KLM teams up with Thalys
- American Airlines sets record for quarterly revenue
- Unmanaged Accounts Lead American Q2 Corp. Travel Recovery
- United Airlines Reports First Quarterly Profit Since 2019
- Scandinavian Carrier SAS and Pilots Union Reach Deal
- Sixt Expands into Canada
- CWT advances NDC adoption with new pilot
- Southwest Connects Passengers to Destinations
- TSA launches CAT system
- Alaska Airlines to introduce electronic bag tags
Tune in every Monday morning to get your weekly update. We hope you will make this a regular part of your week and listen in while you on the move or sitting back and sipping your coffee. You can subscribe to this podcast by searching BusinessTravel360 on Google Podcast, Apple Podcast, iHeart, Pandora or Spotify.
Be sure to sign up for regular updates at BusinessTravel360.com - Enjoy!