It didn’t all change in March 2020. Not really. The UK high street has been in the throes of a gradual revolution for decades. From the rise of ecommerce, to the birth of mobile, social commerce, and a growing emphasis on experience, change has been underway for a while. In fact for many, the pandemic has acted as a wake-up call. Digital transformation was no longer a ‘nice to have’ but a matter of survival. Necessity sparked innovation and customers are enjoying more flexibility and conveni ...
Manage episode 332449473 series 1382896
- Task Lists and Being Overwhelmed
- Hiring Employees, Time Management, Efficiencies
- Priority List: Dump & Triage Tasks
- Okuma Fixture Offset Calibration
- Horizontals with Intrinsic 4th Axis: No rotation around center line!?
- Tool Orientation in Fusion 360 doesn't seem to work for Saunders
- Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems
- Internal Conflict Between Nerd & Entrepreneur: A 15 Year Debate
- Robots. Saunders gets random call from a guy at Tormach. Use for demagging material?
- Horizontal Fixture Overhaul