Manage episode 348694062 series 3275944
Welcome to another episode of the Build In Public Podcast.
In this episode from The Founder Hotline project, KP interviews serial entrepreneur, Chairman of VaynerX, CEO of VaynerMedia and the Creator and CEO of VeeFriends Gary Vaynerchuk popularly known as Gary Vee.
Here he shares his expertise as a seasoned successful entrepreneur, answers pressing questions from listeners and talks about topics such as:
● Moving on from failures and channeling humility
● Getting the ‘right timing’ for selling
● Dealing with unhappiness and rejection
● The stress of a being a founder
● Developing a healthy relationship with time
● Prioritizing time and managing time
● Soft skills that make a great founder
● What role does kindness play in building Gary’s success?
● Optimism and positivity
● Finding empathetic and kind entrepreneurs
● Turning fear into common sense, practicality, and humility
● Gary Vee’s Special Announcement
Build In Public Podcast is an interview show where KP chats with ambitious startup founders, CEOs, and top Internet creators to unpack their stories, insights, and lessons.
Thanks for listening!
Gary’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/garyvee
GaryVee’s Discord!: https://www.garyvee.com/discord
KP’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/thisiskp_
KP's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/KarthikPuvvadaKP