Manage episode 320617386 series 2917040
Although we are making progress, money and financial literacy is still a huge boundary that is holding women entrepreneurs back. That’s why episode 43 of Female Founders Breaking Boundaries is about taking control over your finances!
Have you ever felt like your customers and your team just don't get what it is you're trying to do with your business? Download your free Company Persona Template that we use with clients to get them started with bringing everyone on to the same page. It’s designed to get you and your team thinking about your purpose, your focus and your values; and documenting them so that you can get everybody on the same page.
In this episode of Female Founders Breaking Boundaries, my guest Nicholle Overkamp shares the importance of truly understanding your finances and actionable steps you can take right now to evaluate, re-allocate, and strategize with your money to break the boundary that is the fear of finance.
Some of the things Nicholle and I cover in this episode are:
- Nicholle’s personal experiences as a woman in finance turned out to be the mission behind founding companies that focus on empowering women through money.
- How dangerous it can be letting your partner and/ or your financial team solely handle your finances without having a basic understanding of your own.
- Reclaiming decision making power in your business by understanding where your money is allocated into your business and if it is in alignment with your goals.
- The major things women are not looking at (but should) when it comes to their business finances.
- Building the right team of people that will not only stick up and do the right thing with your finances but will educate you on what the numbers actually mean.
- De-compartmentalizing your personal and business finances to see how they connect with one another in your life.
It is as simple to start as picking one thing you want to focus on this week and keep going from there.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of tools, advice, resources, support, and encouragement that resonates with the modern business woman and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to share and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Female Founders Breaking Boundaries and Casey at https://she-suiteboutique.com/podcast/
CONNECT WITH NICHOLLE OVERKAMP:
CONNECT WITH CASEY GROMER:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: