Manage episode 305824385 series 1391411
KBall catches up with Chris Ferdinandi about the trends in modern web development towards smaller libraries, pre-compilation, and applications at the edge.
Changelog++ members save 4 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Auth0 – The for developers, by developers identity platform built for the cloud era that secures billions of logins every year. Security, compliance, and industry standards are always up-to-date, plus devs are free to provide the login options their users want with the security their application demands. Make login Auth0’s problem. Not yours. Learn more at Auth0.com
- Raygun – With Raygun Error and Performance Monitoring you have all the information you need at your fingertips to quickly find and fix errors and performance issues across your tech stack down to the line of code. Get started with a free 14-day trial, head to raygun.com and join thousands of customer-centric software teams who use Raygun every day.
- Changelog++ – You love our content and you want to take it to the next level by showing your support. We’ll take you closer to the metal with no ads, extended episodes, outtakes, bonus content, a deep discount in our merch store (soon), and more to come. Let’s do this!
Notes and Links
- Help us make episode #200 awesome!
- Rich Harris on transitional apps
- Jason Lengstorff on Astro and Next
- Native Interactive Components
- HTML Sanitizer API
- Details and summary elements
- JSParty 183: JS on Wasm
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!