Manage episode 200632110 series 2086845
Episode 7 of the Utah Lacrosse Podcast features sophomore defenseman and captain, Seth Neeleman. Seth and I talk about balancing life, school, and lacrosse, the current team, being a captain, lacrosse in the West, and more!
This picture comes from the Boise State game last Saturday. This is proof that Seth is a groundball machine. He’s constantly running all over the field, taking the ball away, scooping up loose balls and is very effective in the clear. He’s a captain because he cares. He cares about his teammates, he cares about his academics and he cares about his family.
Hope you enjoy the show.
— Tim Haslam, Utah Men’s Lacrosse SID
- 0:11 – Intro/Interviews with Coach Holman
- 3:20 – Seth Neeleman
- 4:00 – Balancing family, lacrosse, and school.
- 5:30 – Typical day-to-day schedule for a Utah Lacrosse player
- 8:00 – Utah Film Sessions
- 10:15 – Boise State Review
- 11:15 – Oregon/Washington Preview
- 13:00 – Transition from LSM to Close D
- 16:00 – What it is like being a captain
- 21:25 – Origin Story
- 24:25 – Recruitment
- 26:00 – Route to Utah
- 29:00 – Greatest Lacrosse Accomplishment
- 30:45 – Lacrosse in the West
- 33:35 – Favorite Pillar
- 35:20 – Rapid Fire Questions
Follow Seth on Instagram: @sneeleman