Manage episode 306737420 series 1543260
Whether it’s a detail designed for the guest of honor or one sitting off to the side, this industry leader says the key to producing events that keep people talking is to bring joy to planning each moment the guest will experience.
To hear more, be sure to tune in to this podcast episode!
Troy Williams is the Principal + Event Designer at Simply Troy Lifestyle + Events, where he designs and produces events for celebrity, corporate, social, and charity clients. With over 20 years of industry experience, his background includes working as a Senior Publicist for Warner Bros. Pictures on over 450 premieres and special events. He is also a national speaker, television host, and lifestyle expert. Additionally, he was recognized in BizBash 500 Most Influential Event Professionals, and he is listed as a top wedding planner by Harper’s Bazaar, PartySlate, and Brides.
In this episode, Troy talks about the roles that gratitude, kindness, and intimate details play in designing events filled with unforgettable moments. Specifically, he says to listen to your intuition so that what you create will be authentically felt by others.
Here are some of the key points that Troy discusses:
- How his experience at Warner Bros. influences the way he thinks about every aspect of the event though the eyes of every attendee
- Why he views gratitude as the most important attribute of an event planner
- The way that listening to your intuition creates emotional connection that will be felt in every moment of an event
- Why an event planner is a role model during the creative process and experience of an event
- The reason you should embrace inspiration everywhere but also learn something new from every single event
- His #1 piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Troy’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Troy for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!