TWiET 439: Kubernetes on a Half Shell - U.S. Gov strikes back at Kremlin, FBI remotely hacks computers to protect them, Kubernetes anywhere, anytime
Manage episode 290182682 series 44321
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Leo Laporte 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
- U.S. Government formally blames Russia for SolarWinds hack
- Software developer arrested in a computer sabotage case
- Workers' union want states to regulate ISPs as utilities
- Protecting the Right to Organize Act, which would change decades-old labor laws to strengthen unions
- Pandemic pushes bot operators to redirect efforts
- Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile kill cross-carrier RCS plans
- Taiwan's drought might make the chip shortage worse
- Marc Campbell, Chief Technology Officer of Replicated talks about innovations in containers that help deliver Kubernetes apps anywhere, anytime to anyone
Guest: Marc Campbell
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.