Manage episode 342990671 series 3269123
This week, I'm bringing you a repost of an earlier episode which aired originally in May of this year. I pray it's a relief to you to remember that when it comes to plans, God's ways really are higher and better than ours. We can trust him.
This week, we're looking at planning with a spiritual lens, and about how to begin to accept or embrace a pivot or shift when life doesn't go as we planned.
If you'd like to connect with me, find me on Instagram or on my blog. If you'd like to help support this podcast financially, there's now a way to do just that, and thank you - visit me on my page at buymeacoffee.com! Thanks as always for sharing, subscribing, rating, and reviewing, as this helps our community to grow!
Here are some resources I hope will help you to engage with this week's topic in a deeper way for yourself:
1. Edinburgh actor Sean Kane reads Burns' To A Mouse in Edinburgh Central Library.
2. Podcast: The Next Right Thing, with Emily P. Freeman
3. Book: The Next Right Thing: A Simple Soulful Practice for Making Life Decisions
4. Lyric Video: The Voyage, by Amanda Lindsey Cook
5. Lyric Video: Unanswered Prayers, by Garth Brooks :)
6. Practice: Sit at a beach, watch waves come in and go out, breathe, reflect on how this is how life comes to us, in moments
7. Practice: Break apart of a bunch of flowers and put them in small clusters in different parts of your home, enjoy them naturally as you meet them through your day, reflect on the reality of the beauty of life in small bits
8. Video: Ten Minute Breathing Meditation to help ground you in the day/moment you're given
9. Song: The Detour, by FAITHFUL
10. Song: Brighter Day, by Kirk Franklin
11. IG Post: Beautiful words and images from Morgan Harper Nichols