Manage episode 151538221 series 1030583
How can your financial planner help you feel truly comfortable that your retirement savings and income will be there when the time comes? Have you ever heard of portfolio stress testing for retirees? Nothing is guaranteed, but it’s a really good use of technology to help predict all the possibilities that might happen in every market correction in the future. This is the way to be sure you can ride out a Bear market without dipping into your market investments at the wrong time.
In this episode, Kevin Leon the Regional VP of Trilogy Financial Services goes into details about the portfolio stress test. Dino and Jeff discuss topics like:
- How do you test the stress of a portfolio?
- What role does diversification play in retirement?
- How does a written financial plan relate to a stress test?
- Is there a particular age group for which you use Monte Carlo testing?
- What are key questions that make sure that a financial planner is compatible with the client?
For past shows and to learn more about the Money matters With Dino community, check us out at www.moneymatterswithdino.com
Join us on Facebook for updates and please like our page. www.facebook.com/moneymatterswithdino
Help us spread the word. Please rate our show on itunes and leave comments for us. Tell us what insights you took from this episode.