Manage episode 282639640 series 2545701
In this episode Wanda has her dear friend Jessica Multini on the podcast. Jessica and Wanda met in Bali where they shared beautiful and challenging times together, and they've been friends until today. In this podcast Wanda is super happy to introduce you to Jessica and her amazing work.
Jessica Multini is a Mindfulness Facilitator and Designer. She is trained at UCLA as mindfulness facilitator and a certified professional mindfulness teacher through IMTA. She offers classes and workshops on the foundations of mindfulness, mindfulness to awaken the feminine wisdom, trauma and neuro self-regulation skills. She loves integrating nourishing practices with practical skills for self-empowerment, resiliency, balance, and joy.
Extra Note: As this podcast was recorded on Zoom from Brazil to Germany, the internet connection wasn't very stable, sorry for that but we hope you'll enjoy the episode anyway.
Topics covered in this Podcast are:
- Jessicas personal path and how she found her Dharma as a mindfulness facilitator and designer
- How she came to creating and designing Malas and how we can practice with a Mala
- What is mindfulness?
- How is mindfulness relevant to our lives and what are the benefits of mindfulness ?
- How are the effects of mindfulness on our physical and mental health ?
- What neuroscience found out about mindfulness
- A mindfulness meditation practice with Jessica
Links to Jessicas Work:
Online Workshop - Mindfulness Meditation for Self-Empowerment - with Jessica Multini Join here at Rose of Fire - Yoga with Wanda Badwal: https://www.eversports.de/e/workshop/P4kLd7GxL
Jessica’s website: www.jessicamultini.com
Jessica’s Mala Brand MEISOU - Handcrafted with love and blessed in Bali: https://meisoumalas.com
Book Tipps for Mindfulness:
- How to Train a Wild Elephant: And Other Adventures in Mindfulness Fully Present by Diana Winston
- Practicing Mindfulness: 75 Essential Meditations to Reduce Stress, Improve Mental Health, and Find Peace in the Everyday
- The miracle of Mindfulness - Thich Nhat Hanh
- No Mud, No Lotus: The Art of Transforming Suffering - Thich Nhat Hanh
- Everyday Blessings: The Inner Work of Mindful Parenting